At an altitude of 1592m. this mountain sits north of Pokhara overlooking the valley and Fewa Lake. Just a short scenic hike through small villages and jungle from the main tourist area of Pokhara, or a 45 minute taxi ride. Sarangkot is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, where on a clear day you can see an unobstructed view of the Himalayan mountains of Annapurna range, Dhauligiri range, Fishtail.
Another main attraction to Sarangkot is to spend an hour in the sky paragliding & Zip Flyer with fantastic views of the mountains and the city below. To experience true Nepali culture take a 3 hour tour around Sarangkot and meet the locals and see how they live. Sarangkot has many guest houses and hotels and local shops to supply you for all your needs.
Hotels and accomodations:
As per package requirement and availability.
- Annapurna Himalayas Panoramic Mountain View
- Temples, City, Lakes, Stupas Bird Eye View
- Adventure Sports Activities / Local Village / Nightlife at pokhara etc.
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival / 1350m
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing:
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara by Tourist Bus or Private Car or Flight etc
Pokhara day hiking to Sarangkot
Day 4: This gentle trek provides an opportunity to experience village life in the hills of Kaski district. A 30 minute drive by jeep/car will take you to Pame and gentle climb up to Sarangkot. As well as magnificent views of the Annapurna Range this trek offers a picturesque walk through the villages of Kaskikot with amazing snow capped himalayas views all the way. Sarangkot is also known for its mesmerizing view of the rising sun.
Pokhara day hiking to Dhampus to Australian Camp to Sarangkot
Day 4: The starting point of this day hike is Phedi which you can reach by car or bus (30 min). Steep climb from Phedi through the villages and forests will take you to Dhampus Village (~ 3 Hrs) where you will have great mountain views of the Annapurna Range. From Dhampus you have Lunch and then continue to Australian Camp, a picturesque village, the most photographed in the Pokhara valley.
Australian Camp to Pokhara
Day 5: Early Morning - Sunrise & Mountain Views, After Breakfast, Leaving Australian Camp you descend to Khade and back to Pokhara by Car or continue walk towards the Sarangkot Height for night halt.
Extra Day at Pokhara For Adventures:
Day 6: Optional adventure activities like Paragliding, Zip Flyer, Bungy, Ultra Flight, Rafting etc.
Day 7: Drive Kathmandu & Rest Day or Shopping etc.
Day 8: Departure to the airport or next destination.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private VEHICLE
- Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara on BB Plan / Twin Sharing
- Guided Kathmandu & Pokhara Valley Sightseeing tour
- Government Licensed holder English speaking Guides
- All necessary ground surface transportation from and to Kathmandu by private car/van/bus
- Lunch and Dinner while Kathmandu, Pokhara, and during Hiking hotel stay.
- Temple,Monastery and Monument Entrance fee during sightseeing.
- Personal Nature Expenses such as laundry, telephone call, bar bills,beverage and tips etc
- International Flight tickets / Boating fee etc / Optional tour if any which is not includes mention below itinerary.