The trek takes you along the Kali Gandaki to Muktinath on the border of Mustang, which is popularly known as the Himalayan Shangri-la. Beginning the trek from Nayapul after a short drive of about 45 minutes from Pokhara, the trail passes over the Ghorepani pass and descends down to Kali Gandaki valley. The views from the first rays of the sun at the break of dawn grace the pinnacles of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna from Ghorepani, creating a landscape that is absolutely magnificent to behold. Along the route, fascinating traditional villages of Gurung, Magar & Thakali will keep you enthralled day after day as you hike along the way. This trek is graded under the category soft adventure trek and reaches to an altitude of 3710m.
Hotels and Accomodation:
3 nights accommodation at Kathmandu valley with breakfast & 1 Night in Pokhara city and during the trek as per package requirement and availability.
- Magnificent landscape of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna himalayas.
- Diverse nature, wildlife and birds.
- Fascinating traditional villages of Gurung, Magar & Thakali.
- Religiously significant Muktinath Temple.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and Pokhara city.
- Adventures (Paragliding, Zip Flyers, Ultralight flight etc) in Pokhara city, is optional and only if requested.
Day 01 - Arrival to Capital City, Kathmandu
Day 02 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Day 03 - Fly Pokhara and drive to Nayapul. Trek to Ulleri [2000m]
Day 04 -Trek to Ghorepani [2775m]
Day 05 -Trek to Tatopani 
Day 06 -Trek to Ghasa [2000m]
Day 07 -Trek to Larjung [2560m]
Day 08 -Trek to Jomsom [2713m]
Day 09 -Trek to Muktinath [3710m]
Day 10 -Trek to Jomsom [2713m]
Day 11 - Flight to Pokhara & Sightseeing
Day 12 - Pokhara to Kathmandu (By Flight or Drive)
Day 13 - Departure from Kathmandu to airport or next destination
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu airfare or Private Transportation
- Jomsom / Pokhara flight tickets
- English speaking local expert guide, porters
- National Park fees / TIMS Card
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu on double sharing with breakfast & 1 Night in Pokhara
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Airport transfers and escort
- Insurance of the guide and porters
- International flight & departure tax
- Entrance Fee during sightseeing point at Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu / Pokhara
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Additional adventures (Paragliding, Zip Flyers, Ultra Flight etc) cost (Optional and if requested)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance.