A Hot Air Balloon is a lighter mode of air travel than air aircraft. It consists of a bag called an envelope containing heated air, gondola or wicker basket carrying passenger and a source of heat which is open flame caused by burning propane. It offers you unique bird’s eye view of the Himalayan ranges along with valley. It is prevailed in Pokhara as well as Kathmandu city.
Day 1: Hot Air Balloon Tour day
Our representative will pick you from hotel and lead you to the hot air balloon spot where you will be doing the thing. After all done, we will drop you to hotel as ending of tour.
- Airport Pick Up / Drop service
- All ground transportation service by private vehicle
- Hot Air Balloon service
- Government tax and office service charge
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses and gear
- Tips and gratitude
- Others not mentioned in "What's Included"