Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek offers spectacular mountain scenery along with charming villages inhabited particularly by the gurungs and Magars, rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurnas with the picturesque peak of Machhapuchhare (Fishtail) dominating the skyline.This trek is graded as easy trek and reaches to an altitude of 3210m at its highest point on Poon Hill.
Hotels and Accomodations
3 nights at Kathmandu valley, 1 night at Pokhara city and during the trek as per package requirement and availability.
- Picturesque view of majestic Annapurna and Machhapuchhre himalayas.
- Rhododendron forests full of birds and deep sup-tropical valleys.
- Welcoming villages inhabited particularly by the gurungs and Magars.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Sightseeing and adventures (Paragliding, Zip Flyers, Ultralight flight etc) in Pokhara city, is optional and only if requested
Day 01 - Arrival at Kathmandu valley
Day 02 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Day 03 - Fly or Drive to Pokhara and to Nayapul. Trek to Ulleri [2000m]
Day 04 -Trek to Ghorepani
Day 05 -Trek to Tadapani
Day 06 -Trek to Ghandruk Village
Day 07 -Trek to Nayapool & Drive to Pokhara
Day 08 - Pokhara to Kathmandu (By Flight or Drive)
Day 09 - Departure to airport or next destination.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu airfare or Private Transportation
- English speaking local expert guide, porters
- National Park fees / TIMS Card
- 3 nights accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on double sharing with breakfast & 1 Night in Pokhara
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Airport transfers and escort
- Insurance of the guide and porters
- International flight & departure tax
- Entrance Fee during sightseeing point at Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu / Pokhara
- Additional adventures (Paragliding, Zip Flyers, Ultra Flight etc) cost (Optional and if requested)
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance.