This tour is designed to explore Kathmandu of the past and present to see some Nature, some history & culture. Visiting ancient Kathmandu and durbar square area is all about exploring the most interesting culture in the valley and then visiting 2000 years old monumental place, Swayambhunath Stupa. The major highlights of the trip is old Ason Bazaar, various court yards, towering temples, Hindus and Buddhist related monuments and Vihars. Another attraction is a cable car ride to Chandragiri hills for the best opportunity to view Southern Nepal, Kathmandu valley and northern Nepal including the panoramic view of Himalayan ranges (weather permitting).
• Explore the historic monuments of Kathmandu's Durbar Square.
• Admire the huge stone statue of Kalbhairav, a ferocious form of Lord Shiva.
• View the erotic art of Jagannath Temple
• Get panoramic views of the Himalayas from Swayambhunath Stupa
• Panoramic view of Kathmandu valley.
• Cable car ride to Chandragiri hill station, Bhaleshwor temple and Surrounding.
• Majestic view of Himalayan ranges from Annapurna to Everest.