Dhampus village (1650m), situated on the north from the Pokhara valley provides wonderful view of mountain, nature, landscape and internal silence. Dhampus hiking is suitable for who have short holidays. This hiking route is much ideal because in the Annapurna region, Dhampus hill is one of the best view point of Nepal places in the earth. From Dhampus, one can also clutch the outstanding view of Pokhara and the landscape gets even better as the sun goes down. The village is the viewpoint to see the sun setting down behind the snow capped himalayas.
The starting point of this day hike is Hemja where one can easily reach by car or bus (~30 min). Steep climb from Hemja through the villages and forests will take you to Astham Village (~ 3 hrs) where every step is welcomed by the view of gigantic Annapurna Range. Leave Astham next day toward the Dhampus you have Lunch and then continue to Australian Camp, a picturesque village, the most photographed in the Pokhara valley. Next Day, After Sunrise & Mountain Views, Leaving Australian Camp you descend to Khade and back to Pokhara or continue walk towards the Sarangkot Height for night halt.
2 Nights Kathmandu | 2 Nights Pokhara | 1 Night Australian Camp / 1 Night Astham Village / 1 Night at Nagarkot / Accommodation on Bed and Breakfast.
- Panoramic view of Annapurna Range with high peaks & mountains.
- View of Pokhara City & Valley from Eagle Eye.
- Experience the culture of Ethnic Gurung Village
- Adventure Sports Activities / Local Village / Nightlife at pokhara etc.
Day 01: Arrival at the Kathmandu International Airport and picked up by our correspondence and dropped to the hotel. Either you can rest for a day or visit nearby market.
Day 02: A guided tour shall be organised for full day sightseeing at kathmandu valley and patan.
Day 03: Drive to pokhara by bus/ car or flight and visitor can rest the day at hotel or visit nearby market.
Day 04: Short drive to phedi and hike to Astham Village (~ 3 hours).
Day 05: Early Morning- sunrise and mountain views with annapurna range and hike to Australian Camp via Dhampus.
Day 06: Sunrise and mountain view with breakfast. Later on the day drive back to pokhara where residual time can be used for any adventure sports like paragliding, zip flyers etc or sightseeing at the pokhara city.
Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu and dropped to the hotel. The extra time if any can be used to visit the pilgrims of kathmandu.
Day 08: Departure to Kathmandu International Airport or to the next destination.
- Meeting and assistance at the airport.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by private non a/c Vehicle
- Kathmandu City sightseeing Pashupatinath, Boudha Stupa, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambhunath.
- Similarly, sightseeing in pokhara among the majestic himalayas, Lakes, Temple with an English Speaking Guide.
- All necessary ground surface transportation by private non a/c vehicle as per the package request through out the trip.
- Lunch and Dinner while Kathmandu, Pokhara, and during Hiking hotel stay.
- Temple,Monastery and Monument Entrance fee during sightseeing.
- Personal Nature Expenses such as laundry, telephone call, bar bills,beverage and tips etc
- International Flight tickets / Boating fee etc / Optional tour if any which is not includes mention below itinerary.