Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a moderate nature trek that starts at Phedi, a short drive of about 15 minutes from Pokhara, which takes you to the foot [Base Camp, 4130m] of Mt. Annapurna, one of the most magnificent peaks in the world. The Annapurna Base Camp trek will be even more interesting in spring as the whole forest along the trail turns red, pink and white with rhododendron flowers. The trek is categorized as moderate to fairly challenging trek.
Hotels and Accomodation:
3 nights accommodation at Kathmandu valley with breakfast and during the trek as per package requirement and availability.
- Majestic Annapurna himalayan view.
- Colourful landscape of rhododendron forest (in spring season).
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
- Diverse nature, wildlife and birds.
Day 01: Arrival at Capital city, Kathmandu
Day 02 - Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03 - Fly or Drive to Pokhara
Day 04 - Trek to Landrung [1550m] via Australian Camp
Day 05 - Trek to Chomrong [2100m]
Day 06 - Trek to Himalaya hotel [2850m]
Day 07 - Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp [3700m]
Day 08 - Trek to Annapurna south base camp [4130m]
Day 09 - Trek to Chomrong [2100m]
Day 10 - Trek to Tadapani [1940m]
Day 11 - Trek to Ghorepani [2880m]
Day 12 - Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara
Day 13 - Fly or Drive to Kathmandu
Day 14 - Departure from Kathmandu to airport or next destination
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu transportation
- English speaking local expert guide, porters
- National Park fees / TIMS Card
- 3 nights accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on double sharing with breakfast
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Airport transfers and escort
- Insurance of the guide and porters
- International flight & departure tax
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Any kind of personal expense / Helicopter rescue
- Additional Porter fee or mule fee if required during the trekking
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance.